Holland America Line’s Single Partners Program provides a way for a solo guest to share a stateroom with
another same-sex single, so each pay only the per-person, double occupancy rate!
- If a partner is not available, the guest cruises solo at the agreed-upon double-occupancy fare
- The program applies to selected staterooms on all ships in the fleet
- Single guests who prefer not to share a stateroom may book a double stateroom for 150 to 200 percent of the double occupancy fare, depending on the cruise and stateroom category
- The Single Partners Program is not available on Grand Voyages (Grand World Voyage, South America & Antarctic Voyage and Mediterranean & North Africa Voyage) or Alaska Land+Sea Journeys.
The program lets singles connect with each other through special events and activities onboard and creates a camaraderie that makes it easy to meet other singles. Highlights of Holland America Line’s Single Partners Program include:
- Solo travelers party for singles to meet each other early during their cruise, hosted on all Holland
- Mixers, cocktail parties and games to let singles connect with each other
- More than 40 activities to meet other singles such as exercise classes, computer instruction, enriching lectures (select sailings), line dance class, wine tasting, cooking demonstrations, Team Trivia contests, the daily quiz and sports challenges
- Social Hosts to welcome single women guests to dinner and provide dancing partners on select cruises 40 days or longer, excluding Collector’s Voyages
- Dinner seating with other singles by advance request